£24.00 – £129.99
Our original Amish barn stars are handmade by the Amish community in Pennsylvania and they are made from reclaimed roofing!
They look amazing on the wall in or outdoors or displayed on a shelf and they are bang on trend.
Our stars are measured from point to point and due to their handmade nature they may not all be 100% exact in their size.
This product is an 100% original tin star, imported directly from the USA and is a product that has been made by the Amish community for hundreds of years.
As well as looking gorgeous, each colour has its own powerful meaning –
• Black for protection, also used to blend or bind elements together.
• Blue for protection, peace, calmness and spirituality.
• Green for growth, fertility, success and ideas that grow.
• Red for emotion, passion, charisma, lust and also creativity.
• White for purity, power of the moon, allows energy to flow freely.
• Yellow for health in body and mind, love of man and the sun, connection to God.
All of the stars are said to bring good luck!
The Amish are probably the original recyclers and upcyclers! Each of these stars will vary slightly as they are made from upcycled tin sheets from barn roofs so the paint is slightly different on each.
Stars have been created with a distressed look so paint is intentionally missing. The item you are buying will not be the one in the picture as we sell multiple items.
PLEASE NOTE – BARN STARS THAT ARE 36 INCHES OR OVER MUST BE COLLECTED FROM OUR HITCHIN STORE AND ARE NOT ABLE TO BE POSTED DUE TO THEIR SIZE.
Pink, Black, White, Blue, Red, Green, Mustard, Lilac, Pale Yellow, Bright Yellow
9 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch, 18 inch, 22 inch, 30 inch, 36 inch, 42 inch